Pickwiki TODO ideas
- Stop bot registrations
- This appears to be under control?
- Cleanup mass bot registrations
- This is going to be a chore to do manually - a mass update to the mysql db appears to be best practice
- Smoother enrollment process for "real" users
- This seems to be working fine, apart from confusion around the moderation process
- Clearer roles and responsibilities:
- Bureaucrats (aka Security Admins)
- Approving new users
- Other roles?
How many edits before account moderation is removed?
Hi. How many edits do I have to make to the wiki before the moderation is removed from my account? I hope people can see my edits are trying to be useful as opposed to spam/vandalism/whatever. SJK (talk) 11:26, 20 June 2020 (UTC)
Hey, just one, it's a manual process to remove someone from the moderated list. Sadly there is far more spam than useful edits, but yours are definitely in that category and you are no longer moderated. Thanks for your contributions, and sorry for the delay -- Ian