How To Register
From PickwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Your browser should have "cookies" turned on.
- Go to the Preferences page on PickWiki.
- Fill in the textboxes. For "user name", go ahead and use your real name, e.g. "John Smith" not "JRS549". Change any of the defaults if you want.
- Note the "user id number" assigned to you -- you'll want it if you ever clear your cookies, or if you want to Login using the same user id on another computer. Also remember the password you used.
- Enter the "administrator password"; it's the first (given) name of the guy our database is named after. If you don't know it, you'll need to ask a Pick professional. (There is a good reason for doing this.)
- Click "Save".
- You are now able to modify existing pages and create new ones. See the Hints and Tips page for specific instructions on commands and syntax.