From PickwikiJump to navigationJump to search
Welcome to the PickWiki! This site is about Multivalue Databases. Learn more about the evolution of the Pick Operating System.
- Rocket acquires jBASE, Accuterm, and MultiValue Tools from Zumasys
- Pick MultiValue Facebook Community
- Resources for learning more about MV available at: www.pickmultivalue.com
- Apologies for the downtime, but the wiki is back up and several new features implemented - new registrations will require passing a Captcha, and edits/new pages will be moderated to prevent spam. Once a user has successfully edited/added a page, they will be added to a group that is unmoderated.
- The $10,000 MultiValue Idea Contest is Open until the end of February 2019
- Zumasys & Tincat Group Collaborate to Update The MultiValue Family Tree
- Management of pickwiki.com has been transitioned to Zumasys and the original UseMod Wiki platform has been migrated to MediaWiki
- Zumasys acquires jBASE!
Some useful starting points
- Getting Started with MultiValued Databases
- MultiValued Databases - Describes the database and its history
- HowTos - Common issues and solutions, like creating web interfaces
- Source Code - Programming and technical articles
- Pick/MultiValue Turns 50 Years Old
- In Memoriam - Remembering those who are no longer with us
- Pick Licensees - List of Pick Licensees
- Blogs related to MultiValue software
- Community page includes links to employment, UserGroups and forums to post questions
- Freeware - All free, mostly open source
- MultiValue Consultants - Need some help? Find the perfect person!
- MultiValue Companies - List of companies which use MultiValue databases
This wiki runs on MediaWiki and is managed by Zumasys and community volunteers
- Index - All pages
- Recent Changes
- Special:ListUsers - As a registered user, you can create your own page and your updates will automatically link to it!
- If you're having problems with the wiki, or a MultiValued system, https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/mvdbms is a good resource
- Text Formatting Rules
- MediaWiki FAQ