Common Terminal Emulators used in the MV market
- AccuTerm - AccuSoft Enterprises http://asent.com/ (Pete Schellenbach, owner)
- Anzio - Rasmussen Software http://anzio.com/products/anziowin.htm (Bob Rasmussen, owner)
- MVTerm - For mvBase only http://www.rainingdata.com/products/dbms/mvb/index.html
- SBTerm - Comes with SB+ (SystemBuilder) U2-only http://www-01.ibm.com/software/data/u2/sb/
- ViaDuct FX - Via Systems http://www.viasystemsinc.com/external/Viaduct.htm
- Winnix - http://winnix.com (Only one (?) that runs as GUI on PDA with Windows Mobile/CE)
- Wintegrate - http://www-01.ibm.com/software/data/u2/wintegrate/
Almost never referenced anymore:
- Carnation for Mac - http://www.carnationsoftware.com/
- HostAccess - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rogue_Wave_(company)
Work just fine, but without MV specific features, and usually just vt100 support
- Putty - http://google.com/search?q=putty. Free and works great!
- Powerterm - http://www.ericom.com/clientbased.asp. Nice scripting language.
If you are still using telnet as a protocol for these emulators, it's time to join the 21st Century and make the jump to Secure Shell